question

alhunaidah avatar image
alhunaidah asked

how to send message to all email players that stored on my playfab database ?,How to send message to all email that registered on my playfab database ?

9 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan commented ·

Do you mean that you want to send emails to all players who registered using email?

0 Likes 0 ·
alhunaidah avatar image alhunaidah Citrus Yan commented ·

yes , for example , i want to say " Hii , please install my new game " and send it to registered email , ive tried about scedulet task or what is that but it doesnot work

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan alhunaidah commented ·

Using Scheduled Task should work, which part is blocking you?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Show more comments

i think i can use PlayFab login email,, so i have to put one by one that login email to contact email ? ,,any other methods ?

0 Likes 0 ·

i tried it to my email and then i got important security information ,, so the message was unsucessfuly sent

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
alhunaidah avatar image
alhunaidah answered

damnly creep ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it so hard adding contact email manualy one by one :'( i think i can use PlayFab login email ,,,to send the email to that emal oh yeah

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan commented ·

There is a API that can update the user's contact email programmatically: AddOrUpdateContactEmail, however, it's a Client API, you might to want to consider adding a feature that asks users for their contact emails (if they cannot provide any, ask them whether it's OK to use their login email) in the client-side and use the aforementioned API to update their contact emails.

0 Likes 0 ·

is there any complete example ? i can not do it ma self cause imnot genius

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.