question

Xiumo avatar image
Xiumo asked

phpsdk error

hello, I download the lastest phpsdk and test with the guide.

but i can't get success result. always get errowcode 1131.

please help!

test.png (87.0 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

I can see the “InvalidAPIEndpoint” error appears in the response, looks like there is some wrong with TitleId. I noticed that you set the TitleId to be “9810c.playfabapi.com”, could you please try set it to be “9810c” instead and see how it works?

6 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Xiumo avatar image Xiumo commented ·

Thank you for you reply!

If i used '9810c', it will get another error: "cUrl Error: Could not resolve host: 9810c".

0 Likes 0 ·
Xiumo avatar image Xiumo commented ·

I read this thread, and changed the titielid. but will get the “InvalidAPIEndpoint” error.

https://community.playfab.com/questions/3975/unity-login-error-could-not-resolve-host.html

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan Xiumo commented ·

I can see that you successfully made calls to your title from your title's dashboard, seems like the guide did work:

And, referring to the Global API method error codes doc, the InvalidAPIEndpoint (1131) is listed under the Safe to retry codes section, which probably means that your client is making calls too quickly, but the request itself may be valid, hence it's safe to retry the requests with an exponential delay back-off.

If you are still having the issue after plenty of retries, could you provide the network trace captured by network debugging tool such as fiddler for us to investigate? Thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·
api-calls.png (18.3 KiB)
Xiumo avatar image Xiumo Citrus Yan commented ·

Hello, it ’s not good. I used js sdk and it works, but php sdk still doesn't work. I hope to use phpsdk.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.