question

Mohsin Kamal avatar image
Mohsin Kamal asked

Unable to login after accidentally deleting Authenticator app,Accidently deleted 2FA app

Hi,

I am unable to loging my admin account as I am unable to get 2FA token. Please suggest a solution.

Hi,

I have accidently deleted my authenticator app now unable to login into my account.

Account ManagementAuthentication
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

In terms of developer account login question, please follow the instructions in PlayFab Support Overview to submit a ticket via Contact Us.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Georgiana Nitu avatar image
Georgiana Nitu answered

Hello Mohsin,

Thank you for reporting this.

Please open a ticket in this category - "Problems Logging In" ticket at https://playfab.com/contact/.

Thank you for your time.

10 |1200

Mohsin Kamal avatar image
Mohsin Kamal answered

Support team helped me to disable the 2FA on my account. Thanks.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.