question

DunkelBlume avatar image
DunkelBlume asked

Action Trigger count ignoring deleted triggers

Hi,
I'm having an issue with the Action triggers limits. We used to have 3 as rules, for when a player logged in for the first time, then 2 consecutive actions. I had the cloudscript handle those 2 actions, then deleted their rules.

RecentlyI tried to create a new rule and got an error saying we had reach the limit of Action triggers, but it doesn't seem to be the case. We don't have scheduled tasks and there's only 1 rule.

Is there a place where I can check what is using those action triggers?? So we can delete the ones we are not using.
Thanks a lot!

PS: we left the functions connected to the deleted rules in the cloudscript, I don't know if this might have caused the issue

CloudScriptlimits
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

As stated in the previous thread, we do need your Title ID to look into this. Can you please provide that?

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

DunkelBlume avatar image DunkelBlume commented ·

Sure, it's 57F61.

Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
franklinchen avatar image franklinchen DunkelBlume commented ·

Sorry for the late response, we just informed the engineering team to investigate this rule creation issue. I will let you know the update. Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
DunkelBlume avatar image DunkelBlume franklinchen commented ·

ohhh!! thanks a lot!

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
DunkelBlume avatar image DunkelBlume commented ·

Ohh, I see, Thank you, I'll work on that.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.