question

Trinidad Sibajas Bodoque avatar image
Trinidad Sibajas Bodoque asked

Change title Publisher ID

We would like to change the Publisher ID for the title 2C891 to a new non-existing Publisher ID, while still maintaining the title in the studio. The title is still in development, so it doesn't matter what happens with its current player accounts. The reason is to avoid having player accounts shared with other titles.

I sent a ticket through a "File a Ticket" link I found at the bottom of some page, but I got an email saying it was the legacy system which wasn't actively monitored, and the "Contact us" link on the title page can't be used with the free tier. Is this forum the only way to change the Publisher ID?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Generally speaking, all titles in a studio have the same Publisher ID by default, through which all the players share the same master player accounts. If you want to avoid having player account share with other titles, in other words, change the Publisher Id, the easiest way for you is to create a new studio (this will generate a new Publisher ID), add a new title with the same configuration as title 2C891 and use that instead.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.