question

playallgamessolution avatar image
playallgamessolution asked

Hi, how can we change our currency from USD to BRL (Reais)? I am in Brazil and my Paypal it is only showing USD. So, if I do not use BRL too, Brazilian people will not be able to buy anything. It is a Paypal problem. Thank you.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

You can set up foreign currency prices using the RealCurrencyPrices object in your catalog, as shown in UpdateCatalogItems. Once you have done so, those prices will be available as part of the StartPurchase flow. The RealCurrencyPrices object is not exposed in the Game Manager yet, so you will need to use the API methods to update the catalog with these prices.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

playallgamessolution avatar image
playallgamessolution answered

Hi,

We are having a prroblem uging the API here in Brazil together with Paypal.
We need to change the currency, otherwise Brazilian users will not be able
to buy using their brazilian accounts.
We followed the information to use the [ UpdateCatalogItems ] updating the items
on the variable RealCurrencyPrices, and our test items are like this:
{
"ItemId": "prestige_coins_10_teste",
"ItemClass": "Coins",
"CatalogVersion": "Real Money",
"DisplayName": "10 Prestiges Teste",
"Description": "Teste hjdsbvhdsbvjdsbvhsdjhvbdsjvbhdsbvhdssbvh",
"VirtualCurrencyPrices": {
"RM": 10
},
"RealCurrencyPrices": {
"BRL": 10,
"GBP": 10,
"EUR": 10
},
"CanBecomeCharacter": false,
"IsStackable": true,
"IsTradable": false
}

Even doing that, we cannot get the amount in BRL to the Brazilian users.
What we have to do on this situation?

Many Thanks,

10 |1200

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Currently, the PayPal provider option is only available for "RM" purchases (USD pennies). We will shortly be providing additional payment provider options, which will enable more providers with foreign currency options.

10 |1200

icaro avatar image
icaro answered

@brendan, do you have any news about payments with other currencies?

I'm testing here and I can't purchase with BRL currency.

We contacted the Paypal support and they said that we should change the checkout currency from USD to BRL to make the payment available.

10 |1200

Marty Burgess avatar image
Marty Burgess answered

sorry to dig up an old thread, but is there any update to this? are we able to use Paypal for transactions not in USD?

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.