question

Andraz Vene avatar image
Andraz Vene asked

Xsolla pending state

Our Xsolla add-on has been in pending state for a few days now, and from some info I gathered on the forums, it would be installed after legal agreement with Xsolla is signed.

This has now been done on our side, are there any additional steps needed to have their addon installed, so we can begin implementation, or is it just a matter of time ot have it approved/installed on Playfab's side?

Thank you!

Partner Add-ons
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Hi, may I ask what's the title ID, I will check it.

0 Likes 0 ·
Andraz Vene avatar image Andraz Vene Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Sure, it's

DF52C

Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Xsolla needs manual integration. I notice Brendan has made contact with you and the integration process should be done soon if the title satisfies the prerequisite. If you have any other issues on Xsolla or general questions on PlayFab, please feel free to tell us.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Andraz Vene avatar image Andraz Vene commented ·

Indeed it is sorted. Thank you!

May I suggest you add a simple note to your docs, regarding the exact steps needed to get Xsolla integrated, as it's not completely clear. Might help other devs.

0 Likes 0 ·

Managed to get the integration sorted, but ran into another issue.

I'm trying to get a user to complete a purchase in Xsolla (gets verified correctly by GetPurchase check), and then immediately return to store and buy another item. So after a confirmed purchase I do another call to GetPaymentToken to get a new OrderID.

And while then buying another item gets bought on Xsolla side, the getPurchase call returns "PurchaseDoesNotExist". Note that if I close Xsolla paystation and open it again, then the payment will work and be confirmed properly by Playfab (with that updated orderID).

Is there any way to make the this work (user can buy several items, before exiting the store), or are we forced to get user to close the paystation after a purchase, and reopen it to ensure this works correctly?

0 Likes 0 ·

And another question, figured it's best to just add it here :)

Is TokenProvider really the only param we can pass to GetPaymentToken? Is there any way to pass additional token params, i.e. which virtual item to show, etc.

If not, is there any way we can circumvent PlayFab's Get token, and create our own on our server with desired subparams.

I.e.
1) call PlayFab's get token to get orderID
2) call our own custom GetToken with any other params we need, and then using this token to init Xsolla paystation.

Would this work, or would it mess up the orderID created?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.