question

jaibunnag avatar image
jaibunnag asked

An error occurred while loading data from the server.

Hi,

I made a change to my title data (tried to delete certain categories that were no longer necessary for our game) and suddenly I'm being locked out by a red bar with this message:

• An error occurred while loading data from the server. PlayFab engineers have been notified of the issue and will investigate.

The entire page is now locked down, we have no way of interacting or fixing the title data and none of our users can log into our game!!

Please help this is super urgent - how long does it usually take PlayFab engineers to react to this if we have a free account?

Title Data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Andy avatar image
Andy answered

We found the issue you were encountering and deployed a quick fix. The porblem had to do with moving a large value from title data into title internal data. Please refrain from moving any more values into title internal data until we've deployed a full fix later this week.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

thibault avatar image
thibault answered

i have this isue now (2021) is there a fix for it or are you still working on a fix

2 comments
10 |1200

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

May I ask do you have this issue on Title Data? Currently there is a known issue on Rules.

1 Like 1 ·
Martin van Stein avatar image Martin van Stein Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Ah okay ... any idea when this is fixed? (rough ball park)
As I need to edit some values (cloudscript stuff)

thanks!!!

0 Likes 0 ·
Robert Bechara avatar image
Robert Bechara answered

Hello,

I am currently facing the same problem while searching for players

"An error occurred while loading data from the server. PlayFab engineers have been notified of the issue and will investigate."

What can I do to prevent this problem and how can I fix it.

Thanks

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.