question

davitmkrtchyan96 avatar image
davitmkrtchyan96 asked

There is a warning exception in the console when running on android using Unity SDK.

Playfab SDK Version: 2.77.191029

Unity Verison 2018.2

Build Settings: Net 4x IL2CPP

Plugins: Couldn't open c, error: dlopen failed: library "c" not found

System.Net.WebRequest:Create(Uri, Boolean)
PlayFab.Internal.PlayFabWebRequest:Post(CallRequestContainer)
PlayFab.Internal.PlayFabWebRequest:WorkerThreadMainLoop()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart()

unity3dsdks
3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

I have tried to reproduce your issue but no success. I have installed the exact same environment except I am not aware of your NDK version.

According to the Unity Engine, IL2CPP requires that you have Android NDK r13b(64-bit). I am not sure what's the version of your NDK. Would you please try to target a unity-specified version of NDK in Unity Preference?

As far as I know, the latest version of Unity (2019) won't require manually targeting NDK, and it seems check all options for Android Build Support in Unity Hub will automatically implement the environment.

0 Likes 0 ·
davitmkrtchyan96 avatar image davitmkrtchyan96 Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Hi, thanks for your effort. My NDK version is r13b(64-bit), also unity wont allow to build if I'll use any other versions.

I wonder how do you track the log output on an android device?

I use this

https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/gui/lunar-mobile-console-free-82881

Also, I've just tried the same build and it seems to work without any warnings.

I'll try multiple times to run the same build later on, and see if it's just a rare error or not.

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ davitmkrtchyan96 commented ·

As far as I know if you deploy the project to a physical android device, you may monitor the log by selecting your device at the Editor menu (top right corner of Console window). Still, we are not expertise on Unity Engine, you may get dedicated help from Unity developer community forum.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.