question

rogerolier avatar image
rogerolier asked

GetProfiles doesn't return full info

Hi!

When I use a GetProfiles the call only returns a small amount of data. Not the full data that can be seen on the documentation:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/rest/api/playfab/profiles/account-management/getprofiles?view=playfab-rest#entityprofilebody

DisplayName, Leaderboards, etc, are not returned, even when they clearly appear on the documentation.

Thanks

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

To be clear, some features like the DisplayName is currently not supported because we are working to migrate data model to the modern entity data model. DisplayName for GetProfiles is not the one returns in classic client APIs like GetPlayerProfile. Please keep track of the news and our official blog site to get latest updates.

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mmrowiec avatar image mmrowiec commented ·

Any update on this? GetProfiles returns avatar url and objects but statistics are null? Can I get somehow statistics with GetProfiles?

0 Likes 0 ·
Rafael Souza avatar image Rafael Souza commented ·

I am in need of this feature too, any update?

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ Rafael Souza commented ·

We have noticed some progresses on this feature, but currently there is still no ETA. You may store the Entity Displayname inside its Entity Object through the GetObjects API so that you can retrieve them using GetProfiles.

0 Likes 0 ·
Brent Batas (Lisk) avatar image Brent Batas (Lisk) Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Has there been any progress on this? If not, I'll use the suggested workaround (store DisplayName and other stuff inside its Entity Object)

0 Likes 0 ·
David Rochin avatar image David Rochin commented ·

Any updates on this?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.