question

nextdoorcs avatar image
nextdoorcs asked

leaderboards bug,

abcdefg statistics TopScore 75330

abcdefg leaderboards Topscore 12456

Help me!!!!! hurry up

Hello.

"abcdefg" There Leaderboards scores and Statistics of players out differently.

Does the Leaderboards will not be updated.

What's going on?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

While I can't speak to the original question on this thread, the issue that was seen today with statistics (as in the screenshot from @Falcon Land) has been resolved. Thanks for calling it out so that we could jump on it! :)

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Sorry, could you clarify the question? What are you writing, in terms of statistics, and how are you querying them (leaderboard or otherwise)? What are the specific API calls you're making, and what are the input parameters?

10 |1200

steamcards avatar image
steamcards answered

@Brendan

Hello. I have similar bug. I updated key's value for the player with UpdateUserStatistics function, i see new value on Statistics page but data on Leaderboards doesn't updated. Previously, it worked fine.

@Brendan

Hello. I have similar bug. I updated key's value for the player with UpdateUserStatistics function, i see new value on Statistics page but data on Leaderboards doesn't updated. Previously, it worked fine.

10 |1200

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

First, please make sure you're using the UpdatePlayerStatistics method, as UpdateUserStatistics has been deprecated. We're not currently seeing any issues with updates of stats, but if you're seeing a problem, please provide the Title ID, Statistic Name, PlayFab ID of the account used for testing, the value you're trying to set, and the results you're getting.

10 |1200

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Update: We are currently experiencing a delay in statistic/leaderboard processing which we are working to resolve. Please see this thread for updates to this issue: https://community.playfab.com/questions/4202/statistic-aggregation-method-is-bug.html

10 |1200

Falcon Land avatar image
Falcon Land answered

Any updates on this? Our leaderboards are all over the place. On the web the leaderboards look fine but in the game they are corrupted. Multiple records for 1 player, very high numbers like 655595 etc. We have 3 live titles effected by this and players are very unhappy :( This need to be fixed ASAP! Thanks.

10 |1200

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Can you give us specifics on the players? It's actually not possible for a single PlayFab ID to have more than one value for a single statistic, as it's a single entry in a database. Any additional details you can provide would be great (Title IDs, PlayFab IDs, Statistic Names).

10 |1200

Falcon Land avatar image
Falcon Land answered

Well, I can see that our game "6D16" has top 5 places in "MonsterHunt_Leaderboard" occupied by player "E84C454E540A984F". As I said this is only in the game and not on the web. See screenshot bellow.

10 |1200

Alexandre Chimeno Bort avatar image
Alexandre Chimeno Bort answered

Same problem

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.