question

madmojoman avatar image
madmojoman asked

Legacy Multiplayer Servers Showing TONS of Servers

On PlayFab website when I look under the Legacy Multiplayer -> Servers tab, I'm seeing a bunch of servers that definitely are not ours. So far it doesn't appear that it is using up our server hours. But it's definitely strange that we're able to see all of them. (Probably upwards of 250+ servers showing listed.) I submitted a Contact Us issue earlier and not long after the servers disappeared, so I assumed it was fixed up by someone. But all of the servers have returned to being on display there again. Anyone else seeing this?

Custom Game Servers
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

May I know your title ID? I will inform the corresponding team.

0 Likes 0 ·
madmojoman avatar image madmojoman commented ·

7FEE is the Title ID, sorry

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
franklinchen avatar image
franklinchen answered

Hi @madmojoman, we have informed the team to investigate this issue. I will let you know the update, thanks.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

franklinchen avatar image franklinchen commented ·

Hi @madmojoman, this unidentified server instances display bug has been fixed now, sorry for that. Let me know if you still see the same issue. Thanks.

2 Likes 2 ·
brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

We can also confirm that you will only be billed for the servers you are running on your own title, so there won't be any issues with the invoices.

1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.