question

Terrence andrews avatar image
Terrence andrews asked

Login with credentials from another title

Is there a way to login to one of your titles under a studio with credentials from another title, or is there at least a method available that makes this as painless as possible?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Yes, Master player account is designed for spanning titles. Your players can directly log in to another title which is under the same studio using their Master player account identities(Username, Login email, Password, CustomId). A player’s attributes which under Master player account title can span all titles in one studio. You can navigate to [Game Manager]->[Players]->[player details page] to check these attributes. Besides, If you want to learn about the player data which can span titles, you can check this doc Using player publisher data for more.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Terrence andrews avatar image Terrence andrews commented ·

Thank you so much, I actually figured it was going to be really hard, or super simple. I guess I just never read that you could do that xD

Again thanks for going into such detail

~Pixelwalker Zero

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.