question

Kain avatar image
Kain asked

Can't obtain Item's CustomData from GetStoreItems

Hello, we are calling 'GetStoreItems' from the client as described by this page:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/rest/api/playfab/client/title-wide-data-management/getstoreitems?view=playfab-rest#storeitem

The page says that 'StoreItem' in the result will have 'CustomData' available, but the result I am getting from our client shows only 'ItemId' and ''VirtualCurrencyPrices' from the json object and nothing else.

I feel like I might be missing something. Is there any way for the client to obtain CustomData for that item?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Yes, store items cannot inherit the corresponding catalog items’ custom data directly. Store items should have their specific separate custom data. If you haven’t added the separate custom data for store items yet, please add the item’s custom data on Edit Store page before you call GetSoreItems.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Kain avatar image Kain commented ·

That was it. Thank you. I glossed over the fact that each Item entry within a store had its own custom data field separate from the one inside the item or for the entire store. Thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.