question

Gwilym Rees avatar image
Gwilym Rees asked

400 Error - ServiceUnavailable, but only on Xbox

Hi, I'm getting a 400 error in response to my LoginWithCustomIDRequest, but only on the Xbox One build of our game. Full error details are as follows:

ApiEndpoint "/Client/LoginWithCustomID"
Error ServiceUnavailable
ErrorMessage "Unknown Error"
HttpCode 400
HttpStatus "BadRequest"

The ErrorDetails and CustomData in the returned error are both null.

This works for me when running from the Unity editor, it also works fine for our publisher's on their Xbox, so I'm a bit stumped! This used to work before, but it hasn't been working for me for a couple of days now. Our Title ID is: 5C6FB

Any suggestions on how to resolve this? Please let me know if there are any other details I can provide. Thanks!

Authentication
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

If it works fine on Unity editor, it should not be an issue from PlayFab back-end. Do you mean this issue only happens in recent days on your own Xbox build? There may be an occasional problem with getting to PlayFab endpoints from your region. Like this thread shows.

In addition, if it’s not a temporary issue. Since we're only allowed to share specifics of the Xbox Live functionality with registered Xbox developers who has been confirmed by Microsoft, can you put all details of this issue (TitleID, error details) into a ticket for us, so that we can follow up with you privately? Currently, assisted support is available for Indie, Professional and Enterprise tier customers. You can contact us using the question mark icon in the upper right corner of Game Manager page.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gwilym Rees avatar image Gwilym Rees commented ·

Hi Sarah,

The issue has only been occurring on our Xbox for the past few days, at the same time it's been working fine in the editor. Since it's at the same time I don't think it's transient problem, it seems to be consistently not working on the Xbox.

I've just checked and it looks like we're currently only Essential Tier. I'll speak with our publishers about changing our tier and will submit a ticket once this has been done.

Thanks for your help!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.