question

tomgeorgin avatar image
tomgeorgin asked

Client.GetFriendsLeaderboard does not yield results from xBox Live friends

Hello,

I have 2 xBox Live dev accounts friends with each other.

I have a leaderboard where both of these accounts have a statistic value in it (Statistic value of 1 for that matter).

When I request friends leaderboard, I only get the Entry for the player requesting it, even though I added the xBox Live Token in the request.

Also, when I manually add them to each other as Friends inside PlayFab Manager, it works and I get both entries.

Is there a bug, am I doing something wrong? Is there a method needed to synchronize friends that we need to call on an account once it's been logged in from an external service (xBox Live in this instance)? Looks to me like using the request LoginWithXbox should already do that.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Best regards,
Tom

Leaderboards and StatisticsFriends
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
tomgeorgin avatar image
tomgeorgin answered

It seems by testing this all out with a third account, the call now seems to work. I didn't change anything so I'm not sure what happened, maybe delays in sync... Anyway, I can't find the delete button so I'll mark solved.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.