question

brendan avatar image
brendan asked

Show facebook names on leaderboard

mostrolabs
started a topic on Fri, 15 May 2015 at 3:40 PM

Hi, I'm developing a leaderboard, all players login to my game using facebook, and it automatically creates a PlayFab account, and the only data saved on PlayFab is their Facebook ID, so when I show the leaderboard I want to show the player's facebook name rather than their PlayFabId; How can I manage this? what are the steps to get their Facebook username having their Facebook ID only stored on their PlayFab account?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Best Answer
johntube said on Tue, 19 May 2015 at 12:03 PM

@mostrolabs : You can find out more about how PlayFab handles facebook data, and facebook name in particular if you read the discussions here and here.

1 Comment
johntube said on Tue, 19 May 2015 at 12:03 PM

@mostrolabs : You can find out more about how PlayFab handles facebook data, and facebook name in particular if you read the discussions here and here.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

roberto avatar image roberto commented ·

Could you fix the broken links?

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan roberto commented ·

Updated. Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.