question

eswitzer07 avatar image
eswitzer07 asked

Title ID and Multiplayer Server Deletion

Hi,

Just some minor issues that Im hoping to get resolved. One of my title IDs (F588) has been trying to delete for the last month or so, it still hasn't. This isn't a huge issue but was hoping this could be cleaned up.

Also, something I am a bit more conserned about is our servers 2.0 build with server allocation on title ID 5746B - I have a build called "4309141" which has been trying to delete for the last few days as well, I'm a bit worried about being charged for this since servers might still be allocated this this.

If its possible to double check these and see if they can be removed that would be fantastic.

Thanks!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Thanks for the feedback, I will inform corresponding team to handle the issue. Your old title should have been moved to the deleting queue but for some reason, the process was paused and so as the server build.

We will update this thread if there is any feedback from the team.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

The deletion pending issue has been fixed now. I have checked your title and there is no build in pending state. I will mark the answer as a closure and if you have any other questions, please feel free to send a thread on the forum.

0 Likes 0 ·
eswitzer07 avatar image eswitzer07 Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Server build looks to be fixed. Any chance title ID F588 can be deleted as well? As you mention it looks like its still stuck in the deleting queue.

0 Likes 0 ·
franklinchen avatar image franklinchen commented ·

Hi @eswitzer07, Title F588 has been deleted

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.