question

Niclas Rosengaard Andreasen avatar image
Niclas Rosengaard Andreasen asked

Unable to create more Leaderboards?

Im trying to add more leaderboards.
My current game has alot of different scenarios where i need a leaderboard for each.

But the button is missing now?
I currently have 4 leaderboards.

How can i create the rest?
The limit says that i have 25 in essentials tier.

Title ID: E0FC1

Leaderboards and Statisticslimits
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan commented ·

Hi, I can reproduce your issue in my title, I am asking the engineering team to take a look, sorry for this inconvenience.

1 Like 1 ·
Niclas Rosengaard Andreasen avatar image Niclas Rosengaard Andreasen Citrus Yan commented ·

Thank you so much, looking forward to hearing from you :)

1 Like 1 ·

1 Answer

·
Niclas Rosengaard Andreasen avatar image
Niclas Rosengaard Andreasen answered

Any estimate of when i Can create more, kinda just waiting here. We tried making a new title and that only allowed us to make 1 leaderbord. So kinda stucked paying for my workers.

At the point where im gonna send Them home :)

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan commented ·

Hi @Niclas Rosengaard Andreasen,

I've informed the team to take a look, and it seems that the issue hasn't been fixed yet. For now, you may need to use Admin/CreatePlayerStatisticDefinition API to manually create a leaderboard. Again, really sorry for the inconvenience.

0 Likes 0 ·
franklinchen avatar image franklinchen commented ·

Hi @Niclas Rosengaard Andreasen, this game manager issue as unable to create new Leaderboard has been fixed. Thank you for reporting it.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.