question

Andy Tsen avatar image
Andy Tsen asked

How do I view Title entity object data in Game Manager?,How do I view entity object data in GameManager?

I just started a new project using entities. It's been pretty easy to use so far -- but now I'm trying to view the data I uploaded to PlayFab. I can successfully get the data via a request, but is there a way to see it in a human readable format, like catalog, or items? I'm uploading metadata for level/xp pairings.

Title Dataentities
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Hi @Andy Tsen,

>> …but is there a way to see it in a human readable format, like catalog, or items?

Sorry, no. The Game Manager does not provide an interface to view the title entity object for now. However, this would be a useful tool though, you can make a feature request in here: https://community.playfab.com/spaces/24/index.html

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.