question

Konstantin Lapin avatar image
Konstantin Lapin asked

No currency in FulfillmentsList (ValidateIOSReceipt / ValidateGooglePlayPurchase )

Hello,

I am using ValidateIOSReceipt and ValidateGooglePlayPurchase to validate the IAP. I get a valid ValidateIOSReceiptResult as a return and I want to update my client with the FulfillmentsList.

Link Documentation FulfillmentsList

The list contains all items and correct amount of remaining uses but no currencies. Is there a way to read the currencies out of this result or should I make a call to get the entire inventory?

thank you in advance

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

I believe you may need to retrieve the entire inventory if necessary. How do you set up the IAP items? Does it directly contain VC? It will be better to add VC and items into a bundle or container as an IAP item so that you may get detailed information when the unlocking.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Konstantin Lapin avatar image Konstantin Lapin commented ·

Hi, I am using bundles with items and currencies. I am using now the GetUserInventory method to get the inventory, maybe playfab returns the same data type on their validate methods too. The extra GetInventory call is not necessary.

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ Konstantin Lapin commented ·

Please feel free to send a thread on our Feature Requests forum and more votes from other users can help with the priority.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.