question

Konstantin Shche avatar image
Konstantin Shche asked

How to disable firebase push in ios build?

I DON't want to use firebase push in ios version. I removed all libraries that were exported to ios. But when you try to build in xcode an error appears :

ld: warning: directory not found for option '-L/Users/FK/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-dnakzntwlhmijndphyletzsomaqq/Build/Products/ReleaseForRunning-iphoneos/FirebaseCore' ld: warning: directory not found for option '-L/Users/FK/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-dnakzntwlhmijndphyletzsomaqq/Build/Products/ReleaseForRunning-iphoneos/FirebaseCoreDiagnostics' ld: warning: directory not found for option '-L/Users/FK/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-dnakzntwlhmijndphyletzsomaqq/Build/Products/ReleaseForRunning-iphoneos/FirebaseInstanceID' ld: warning: directory not found for option '-L/Users/FK/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-dnakzntwlhmijndphyletzsomaqq/Build/Products/ReleaseForRunning-iphoneos/FirebaseMessaging' ld: warning: directory not found for option '-L/Users/FK/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-dnakzntwlhmijndphyletzsomaqq/Build/Products/ReleaseForRunning-iphoneos/GoogleDataTransport' :-1: library not found for -lFirebaseCore

There are ways to exclude firebase push from ios version but leave it in android?

Push Notifications
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Can you check if there is any reference in your iOS build? Basically if you didn't refer any Firebase features, those files shouldn't be compiled into the build, which means you don't need to delete them. As this forum is for PlayFab related technical discussion, I believe you may find dedicated help on Unity developer community or Firebase developer community.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.