question

MoonHeonYoung avatar image
MoonHeonYoung asked

​When was the document reorganized?

I visited the document for the first time since April 2019.

At that time, it was hard to read because it was all in English.

It is now fully translated into my own language, Korean, and the contents of the document are also translated.

Do you think it's changed a bit?

When did the Korean language work and document be revised?

I think there are many things I need to know in 6 months.

documentation
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Providing the latest and accurate documentation is always an on-going task for PlayFab. Even there are multiple languages support now, we still keep polishing up sentences to provide decent guidance to developers. Please feel free to inform us if you find any improper translations.

We migrate the documentation website to Microsoft Domain, the GUI is different while most of the contents on PlayFab side remain the same. Please always refer to the new documentation website: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/.

You may be interested in Multiplayer server 2.0,which has been officially released. In terms of many other private preview features, like Party, Event Archive v2, data explorer, PubSub and etc., you may check Analytics tab and Insights tab on documentation site or simply search keywords.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.