question

Jordan Maxwell avatar image
Jordan Maxwell asked

Forever deleting games

I have a few games I tried to delete months ago and they are still stuck in a "Deleting" phase. They are also causing bugs with the interface by overlapping over elements on the My Studios and Titles page.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Hi @Jordan Maxwell,

I tested making Http requests to those deleted titles, the response indicates they are indeed deleted:

{
    "code": 400,
    "status": "BadRequest",
    "error": "TitleDeleted",
    "errorCode": 1347,
    "errorMessage": "The title is unavailable, because it is being deleted."
}

The issue regarding titles stuck in "deleting" phase on the "My Studios and Titles" page, I've informed the engineering to take a look, sorry for the inconvenience.

And, about the issue that the title profile overlapping the studio menu elements, I reproduced it in my title and informed the engineering team, any updates will keep you informed, thanks for your feedback:)

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Hi @Jordan Maxwell,

What are the title ids of those games you deleted? And, concerning the bugs you mentioned, how does that affect your Studios and Titles page exactly? Screenshots would be helpful for us to investigate, feel free to remove sensitive info.

10 |1200

Jordan Maxwell avatar image
Jordan Maxwell answered

The title ids are C7E2, 9A18, BAEA, 24AC, B60B, and 1DFA.

Here is one of the UI bugs

2 comments
10 |1200

franklinchen avatar image franklinchen commented ·

Hi @Jordan Maxwell, title C7E2, 9A18, BAEA, 24AC, B60B, and 1DFA are all deleted now.

0 Likes 0 ·
franklinchen avatar image franklinchen commented ·

Hi @Jordan Maxwell, this UI bug has been fixed, let me know if it still not work, thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
Daniel avatar image
Daniel answered

2021, having same problem. Title ID: 1019

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.