question

FENG LI avatar image
FENG LI asked

GSDK why PackageReference Include="System.Net.Http" Version="4.3.4" ?

The visual studio warning me it is conflix to different version. How can i do?

Custom Game Servers
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Hi,

So, you are talking about the package reference listed in here: GSDK_CSharp_Standard.csproj, is that right? If that’s the case, I think it generally means that Visual Studio is telling you that your System.Net.Http package version doesn’t fit with the required version(4.3.4). Update the System.Net.Http package to the targeted version(4.3.4) should do the trick. And, it would be helpful if you can provide more details such as associated screenshots, warning messages, etc. Thanks.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

FENG LI avatar image FENG LI commented ·

Yes, I'm not familiar with Visual Studio, I create a project for my multiplayer implements that referenced GSDK_CSharp_Standard. And my project targeted .Net Framework 4.6.1 which GSDK_CSharp_Standard depends on. (Also another confusing, i see GSDK_CSharp_Standard depends on both .Net Framework 4.5.1 and 4.6.1, don't know why)

But seems it is just a warning and my project runs well from now on. Maybe i can just ignore it.

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan FENG LI commented ·

Hi @iiley

>>Also another confusing, I see GSDK_CSharp_Standard depends on both .Net Framework 4.5.1 and 4.6.1, don't know why

I believe you are talking about Target frameworks, according to the doc: "When you specify multiple target frameworks, you may conditionally reference assemblies for each target framework. In your code, you can conditionally compile against those assemblies by using preprocessor symbols with if-then-else logic". You can check the doc to find out more. Hence, it doesn't mean that GSDK_CSharp_Standard depends on both .Net Framework 4.5.1 and 4.6.1.

1 Like 1 ·
FENG LI avatar image FENG LI Citrus Yan commented ·

Thanks, got it.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.