question

Fuzail Sarang avatar image
Fuzail Sarang asked

Does the PlayFab CLI still work

Just tried the PlayFab CLI tool here:

CLI tool here (https://github.com/PlayFab/PlayFabCLI)

Seems to be just stuck on getting title data. Does this tool still work?

Content
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Can you provide your reproduction steps? Any error messages or screenshots can also help. I have tested it recently, it works fine in my testing environment.

0 Likes 0 ·
Fuzail Sarang avatar image Fuzail Sarang Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Hi Seth, will update on Monday, managed to get it working part way by running it via visual studio instead of the command line but then it seemed to get stuck in an infinite loop at catalogs. Will try and reproduce on Monday and get back to you

1 Like 1 ·
Fuzail Sarang answered

Managed to get it working using the source code and running on Mac instead

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

DANIEL MARQUES PEREIRA avatar image DANIEL MARQUES PEREIRA commented ·

Hi, how did you managed to work with Mac? I'm in a mac environment too and need to migrate my title for test purpouses

0 Likes 0 ·
Fuzail Sarang answered

I used Visual Studio for Mac, and then selected Run -> Run With -> Custom Configuration... and used the settings as per image attached

playfabcli.png (151.9 KiB)
10 |1200

jorge8agomez avatar image
jorge8agomez answered

Any update on this ? I tried to migrate a title using the Cli and also I get the same problem. "getting title data" forever... @SethDu Do you have any idea ?

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.