question

SG avatar image
SG asked

Upload a file to player account From UNITY

Hello, everybody. I just started to work with this API and when registration and user login has worked perfectly. Now what I need from Unity is to be able to upload a file to the user account (which is the SaveFile) but the documentation has not helped me on how to do it. I would like if you could give me an example in c# for Unity about how I can upload and download files associated with a user's account. Thank you very much!

apisPlayer Dataunity3d
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Do you mean using PlayFab Entity File? You can use these API to access file management features. Entity files allow you to read and write files attached to an entity, in any format. There is a Unity C# example on this page , it demonstrates a full entity-file loop, from logging in, to loading a file, and uploading a new file. You can refer to it to upload the files. About downloading the file, you can use GetFiles API to get the download URL, then use the http GET request to download it.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

FENG LI avatar image
FENG LI answered
10 |1200

garrygaber avatar image
garrygaber answered

This is not helpful, though it would be great to see how to solve this issue - every one of these links is a 404.

1 comment
10 |1200

cbetty702 avatar image cbetty702 commented ·

I found this on their documentation: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/data/entities/entity-files. This link should work!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.