question

kennyroy avatar image
kennyroy asked

Can I get help deleting a studio from my account?

I have three studies on my account, one is indie tier, another is essentials until I launch, but the third is an old company name that I actually closed the LLC last year. Could I get some help removing that from my account ? I don't see anywhere to do that.

Account Management
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

As the answer in this thread said. Actually, we do not currently support studio deletion either through the UI or by request. If you've deleted the titles, that's as much as can be done today. There is an item in our backlog for studio deletion. Realistically, it's going to be prioritized behind features that enable increased value for game developers. Currently, you can delete all unused titles in one studio, an empty studio won't affect the other studio's work.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.