question

Muhammad Arsalan avatar image
Muhammad Arsalan asked

how can i register a user on playfab by Email??,How can i register a user on playfab by Custom Email??

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

You may call RegisterPlayFabUser API to fulfill your requirement. For more information about the usage of this API, please refer to: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/rest/api/playfab/client/authentication/registerplayfabuser?view=playfab-rest.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Andreas Pekris avatar image Andreas Pekris commented ·

i want to create player with email but don't want to create master player. RegisterPlayFabUser API create master Player.

1 Like 1 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ Andreas Pekris commented ·

We cannot create a title player account without creating a master player account, because title account is based on master account. It is by design.

Besides, master player account will exist even you delete all title player accounts unless DeleteMasterPlayerAccount is called, or Delete Master Player button is clicked in the Game Manager.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.