question

jaibunnag avatar image
jaibunnag asked

[UNITY] Namespace errors on PlayFab when switching from iOS/Android to PC/Mac build

Receiving this bug amongst others upon switching from an iOS/Android build (which is working perfectly) so a Mac/PC build in UNITY 2018.4.9f1 (LTE)

Assets/Scripts/Core/PhotonNetworkManager.cs(14,15): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'ServerModels' does not exist in the namespace 'PlayFab' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Switching back to iOS/Android resolves this issue, however moving back to Mac/PC causes these to appear again.

I've already downloaded Windows + Mac build support.

Please help!

unity3dsupport
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Hi @jaibunnag,

Which version of PlayFab SDK are you using, and what are the other packages and their version you imported to your project? Can you provide specific steps for us to reproduce it? In the meanwhile, I think this thread https://community.playfab.com/questions/11174/missing-playfab-assembly-reference.html which talks about outdated plugin causing missing PlayFab assembly reference may be helpful for your issue.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jaime Wensjoe avatar image
Jaime Wensjoe answered

no answer for this yet? happening to me when switching from pc to android.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.