question

Dale Strickler avatar image
Dale Strickler asked

How do "month" consumable items work?

If I say "1 month" when I set up an inventory item does that mean 30 days? 31 days? Or does it mean the length of the month when it was purchased? Or is it just good to the end of the current month when it was purchased?

I have been looking for some guidance on how the system handles the variations in a "month" duration and am not finding anything yet.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Hi Dale,

You can test it by creating several items with different consumable time(like 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, etc. )

>>If I say "1 month" when I set up an inventory item does that mean 30 days? 31 days? Or does it mean the length of the month when it was purchased? Or is it just good to the end of the current month when it was purchased?

Based on the testing result I got, "1 month" means a fixed amount of time, which is exactly 30 days, 10 hours, 30 minutes(equals to 730.50 hours, 43830 minutes, 2629800 seconds ). Hence "2 months" equals to 60 days, 21 hours, you get the idea.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dale Strickler avatar image Dale Strickler commented ·

Thanks! I thought it might be some sort of an average month. Good to have the details.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.