question

Chinnawat Sirima avatar image
Chinnawat Sirima asked

UnlockContainer and CloudScriptAPIRequestError

I got an error when I UnlockContainerItem

apiError\":{\"code\":503,\"status\":\"ServiceUnavailable\",\"error\":\"Temporary storage issue, please retry request\",\"errorCode\":1113,\"errorMessage\":\"Temporary storage issue, please retry request\",\"errorHash\":\"f4bd47b659b9c6ada46ca070ec688192\",\"errorDetails\":null

Although my client got this error, back-end still proceeded to unlock container and added items to inventory.

This process should be stopped but it's not.

Could you suggest me to handle this error and give me the best practice solution for unlocking multiple containers?

apisCloudScriptPlayer Inventory
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

How many item instances you are trying to unlock for each run? There are few possible reasons for it. For example, API number limits for each cloud script functions, execution time out.

If you are trying to unlock the same items for multiple times, we suggest you simply grant the items inside the container/bundle once, then modify their remaining uses, then revoke the container/bundle. Iteratively calling APIs to unlock is not recommended.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Chinnawat Sirima avatar image Chinnawat Sirima commented ·

My project uses "loot box" model. My loot box is a container that contains a lot of "DropTable". and I set the limit for client to unlock container only 10 times for 1 calling of cloud script functions.

Based from function's log, it returns only "APIRequestsIssued": 12

that means API couldn't reach the limit which is 25 APIRequestsIssued.

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ Chinnawat Sirima commented ·

What's the title ID and can you tell us which cloud script function you are calling?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.