question

Jannick Leismann avatar image
Jannick Leismann asked

Keep player in leaderboard on first place

Hello,

my game is using a leaderboard for ranking the character level of the player.

My current level cap is 25 so the players can't get over it.

However when now the first player reaches level 25 then he is the first one and should always stay at first place (until the level cap gets extended).

But what happens right now is that when another players reaches level 25 then he is gets set to the first place and the old one move to place 2. It for sure repeats when other player reach that level.

Is there are aggregation method that is based on value but also on at what date the value got set?

Kind regards

Leaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Currently it is not supported on PlayFab, please feel free to send a thread on Feature Requests Forum. However, I believe the workaround solution is to maintain an additional leaderboard which will calculate the estimated time that a player costs to reach Level 25.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.