question

Penca Pencator avatar image
Penca Pencator asked

Can you delete my studio?

Hello,

I created a new studio using the Unity Extension but I could not select it from the studio name (_OVERRIDE_)... so i created a new studio with the same name from the website but now I don't want the previous one... can you delete it? Now I can't see my studios anymore because i get an "internal server error".... Thanks in advance!

unity3d
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

I’m not very sure why you get the "internal server error". But actually we can’t create a studio using the Unity Extension, PlayFab editor extensions only can be used to configure the studios, titles and do the data management operations under a title namespace. It can’t be used to create a studio or a title. We only can create a studio or a title on the PlayFab Game Manager web page.

Even if you create a studio successfully and want to delete it. We do not currently support studio deletion either through the UI or by request. Currently, you can delete all unused titles in one studio, and an empty studio won't affect the other studio's work.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Denzie Gray avatar image
Denzie Gray answered
@Sarah Zhan

@Brendan

Is this still the case? Is there truly no way to delete studios?

10 |1200

Thomas Moon Kang avatar image
Thomas Moon Kang answered

You can create a new account, add the new account user to the studio/game with admin priveleges, then remove your main account from the studio! Then you can delete the new account if you want.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.