question

Paul Smith avatar image
Paul Smith asked

JsonWarpper missing,

I'm following the unity tutorials for PlayFab but get an error that JsonWrapper is missing, What am i missing?

Debug.Log(JsonWrapper.SerializeObject(result.FunctionResult)); JsonObject jsonResult = (JsonObject) result.FunctionResult;

I followed all the tutorials and JsonWrapper is missing what have I missed?

Debug.Log(JsonWrapper.SerializeObject(result.FunctionResult)); JsonObject jsonResult = (JsonObject) result.FunctionResult;

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Hi Paul, which unity tutorial are you following, can you post the link? And, can you provide basic steps for us to reproduce the issue regarding JsonWrapper missing error?

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Paul Smith avatar image Paul Smith commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan Paul Smith commented ·

Well, it is an old doc and the code was written using outdated Unity SDK, which might be the case that you are encountering this error when using the latest SDK. " Debug.Log(result.FunctionResult.toString());" should work without error.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.