question

brendan avatar image
brendan asked

Facebook share

Andrew
started a topic on Thu, 23 April 2015 at 6:49 PM

Hey :),

I've been trying to read through the API documentation, and haven't found anything that supports users to simply share on Facebook. Does playfab support sharing? And if so, can you point me to the documentation please.

Thanks!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Best Answer
Brendan Vanous said on Thu, 23 April 2015 at 7:22 PM

Hi Andrew,

Right now, we don't provide specific sharing API calls, on top of the existing Facebook ones. This is in our overall plan for support later, as we do want to provide a single integration point which enables all the services you need, but for the moment, I would recommend also integrating with one of the existing Facebook SDKs or plugins.

Brendan

1 Comment
Brendan Vanous said on Thu, 23 April 2015 at 7:22 PM

Hi Andrew,

Right now, we don't provide specific sharing API calls, on top of the existing Facebook ones. This is in our overall plan for support later, as we do want to provide a single integration point which enables all the services you need, but for the moment, I would recommend also integrating with one of the existing Facebook SDKs or plugins.

Brendan

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.