question

mobinyaqoob@live.com avatar image
mobinyaqoob@live.com asked

Is GameCatalog a number or string

Don't know why but i spend last two days facing a problem when i click on new catalog button at catalog tab it ask me for the name of the catalog let's i give the name demoCatalog but what is the version of this catalog i mean in UNITY3D PlayFab Config -> Catalog Version it needs a Catalog version i try by giving 0 and 1 and 2 but noting working.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

The "name" of the catalog is, in fact, the CatalogVersion - which is a string. So in the image above, you have two catalog versions - one is "demoCatalog", while the other is "1".

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mobinyaqoob@live.com answered

If i give Catalog Version demoCatalog it is not working and give a null JSON .

and in second case when i give version 1 it is also give a null.

that what i tried is i make catalog version 1 my primarty so the star icon shift to 1 catalog version then it works and give me json .

am i done something wrong so i have this senerio ???

10 |1200

mobinyaqoob@live.com answered

I'm new to Playfab so it diffult to start for me . i know probably i ask silly questions but i am facing these issues so dont mind

10 |1200

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Not a problem at all - our Community space is all about making sure everyone has all the info they need. The image you posted appears to be from a very old version of our SDK. Can you try updating to the latest one?

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.