question

birbilemir avatar image
birbilemir asked

Purchase Item problem

I dont receive any errors while executing this and result is correct but it doesnt subtract VC and doesnt add it to my inventory for some reason. Help would be very much appreciated :)

screenshot-1.png (17.7 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

birbilemir avatar image
birbilemir answered

well Its my mistake and sorry for taking your time there is no bug or an error just an human :D

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Hi, I tested in my title and it worked fine, the Character’s VC is subtracted and the item is added to the Character’s inventory. Can you see three events (“character_virtual_currency_balance_changed”, “character_inventory_item_added”, “character_vc_item_purchased”) in the Event History tab after executing your code? And, it would be helpful if you can provide your title id for us to investigate.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.