question

digitalmkt avatar image
digitalmkt asked

Total Currency in game

I'd like to get the total amount of currency that ALL players registered in total. I'd like to collect some metrics and I need to know how many virtual money the game delivers to the players. Thank you.

In-Game Economy
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Hi, please correct me if I am wrong, what you want is the total amount of currency that ALL players currently have, not including the currency players spent for items or any other purchases. If that’s the case, one thing to note is that PlayFab does not natively provide such functionality. A workaround for you is to use GetPlayersInSegment API to retrieve all the Player Profiles (Virtual Currency Balances info included ) from the “All Players” segment, then sum up each type of virtual currency to get the total amount of each currency.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

digitalmkt avatar image digitalmkt commented ·

Thank you. I'll try it.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.