question

katiepearce avatar image
katiepearce asked

Title Data page doesn't scroll anymore.

You changed the console layout today. The title Data page no longer scrolls, so I can't access the 'save' button to make changes to title data.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Weyrdworks avatar image Weyrdworks commented ·

Same here. It looks like it only happens on Safari. I had to switch to Chrome to get to the Save button.

1 Like 1 ·
Andy avatar image
Andy answered

We found and fixed the issue. You should be able to scroll without worry in Safari now.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jital avatar image
jital answered

Greetings,

Currently we are aware of a bug in the Safari browser, in which certain pages do not scroll.

As of right now the confirmed impacted pages:

• Title Data
  • Cloudscript Revision.

We are aware of this bug and are working on it. Other browsers such as Chrome and Firefox are not impacted by this, so please use them as a workaround. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you

1 comment
10 |1200

katiepearce avatar image katiepearce commented ·

Yes, thanks! I noticed after I posted it that if I open it on Edge on the PC it works fine. Also works fine on my phone (Brave). Was just a hassle since my PC was off and was trying to make changes to iOS content bundle references.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.