question

Sourth Gaming avatar image
Sourth Gaming asked

How can i login to game only user name @Brendan ?

Is it possible ? Now my players login with e mail and password to my game.But i want to change it only user name for first login and after first login it will automatically login. ,How can i login game only user name ? @Brendan is it possible ?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

I believe what you have mentioned is the silent login. Players are able to link multiple identities to their accounts for example, device ID and customer ID, which can be used for silent login because it doesn’t need a match of username and password.

You may refer to the documentation: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/authentication/login/login-basics-best-practices.

My suggestion is that you may use device ID and also join a random generated String to the original ID as the login identity.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.