question

3dgamemdl avatar image
3dgamemdl asked

Playfab Unity SDK breaks in WebGL development + .NET 4.x (cant build)

It seems that the playfab unity sdk won't let a unity project using .NET 4.x to build in a WebGL development build.

I have confirmed this by creating a new project and importing the playfab sdk alone.

The build works if a non-development mode.

Or if I use the deprecared .NET 3.5 scripting runtime version.

Can this be fixed?

Thanks,

Michael.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

3dgamemdl avatar image 3dgamemdl commented ·

error: unresolved symbol: _ZN6il2cpp2os9Semaphore11GetOSHandleEvAborting compilation due to previous errors

Just saw another post with the same error, I tried both unity 2018 and 2019.. I narrowed it down to the .NET 4.x switch from .NET 3.5 (again, happens only in WebGL Development build)

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Hi, I think this thread also relates to your issue, it seems that .net 4.0 scripting version worked for him though. We will investigate this issue and keep you informed of new progress, thanks for your feedback:)

7 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

3dgamemdl avatar image 3dgamemdl commented ·

Thanks!

I need that to work in order to profile my game through the browser.

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan 3dgamemdl commented ·

We are investigating it, I will keep you informed:)

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan 3dgamemdl commented ·

Hi, it seems like there are some problems in Unity 2019 editor, you can refer to this thread for more info:https://community.playfab.com/questions/33353/playfab-unity-2019-webgl-with-development-build.html

0 Likes 0 ·
3dgamemdl avatar image 3dgamemdl Citrus Yan commented ·

Is there any progress on this?

I can't downgrade my project at this point.

Are you in contact with unity?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.