question

contact-5 avatar image
contact-5 asked

Cloud Script script size limit for Essential tier

Hello,

Currently one of my games exceeds the cloud script size limit. Previously I have seen there are options to expand it up to 200kb or so. But it seems gone now somehow permanently or temporarily.

What are the options for me now? Currently, that is the only limit the game exceeds.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Cloud Script script size means total size of all files in a Cloud Script revision. When we are Essential tier, in the Game Manager’s limits page, its limit will be 50,000 bytes(approximately equal 49kB). In your selected title, you can navigate to the [Settings]->[Limits] to check it, and click the [Cloud Script script size] to navigate to [Limits Detail].

Because it means total size of all files in a Cloud Script revision, you can delete some unused history revisions to free up space.

As far as I know, if we don’t upgrade the tier, we can’t upgrade the limits. If you need to upgrade the tier, the recommend is the Indie Tier. It can approximately upgrade the Cloud Script script size to 976kB. It is free until you get to 1000 MAU. You can check the pricing page for more details about upgrading tier. If you have more advanced pricing questions, you can navigate to the contact page to submit them.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.