question

Brent Batas (Lisk) avatar image
Brent Batas (Lisk) asked

Is there an EntityApi equivalent for GetContentUploadUrl?

I'm looking to use GetContentUploadUrl to periodically upload logs from my long-running lobby server to a CDN so that I can access them without having to restart the lobby server (which disconnects everyone and disrupts the game experience).

I'm wondering if there's a fancy new EntityApi that replaces this that I should be looking into.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Hi Brent, there is no EntityAPI equivalent for GetContentUploadUrl. In my understanding, entities are PlayFab concepts that contain data while CDN is more like a general network concept to me, therefore there is no Entity API on CDN. We do have a file entity for a title though, you can upload files using these APIs to your title entity, also note that file number is limited.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.