question

Kumar avatar image
Kumar asked

Problem with Webgl Not working giving 400 Bad request suddenly on all games

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

franklinchen avatar image franklinchen commented ·

Hey @Kumar, could you please share more details on your issue? Which API request encountered this 400 error? What's your title id and the project details. Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
Kumar avatar image Kumar franklinchen commented ·

C49B8 Tittle ID ,Error /Client/LoginWithCustomID: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request

0 Likes 0 ·
Kumar avatar image
Kumar answered

We have fixed this issue, I was getting this error on my machine when kaspersky cloud antivirus was enabled, when i disabled it, everything is working fine,
Thanks a lot for help

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Can you show the detailed error messages of it? there can be different reasons causing 400 error.

We have a WebGL test build and so far there is no error reporting. If possible try to use RESTful API testing tools like Postman to call those APIs in your environment and compare results with those from clients.

9 comments
10 |1200

Kumar avatar image Kumar commented ·

After updating playfab to latest I'm getting this

89f9a1e6-f84f-4c5d-b1c1-43e771fb0981:8 /Client/LoginWithCustomID: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request (Filename: ./Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35) _JS_Log_Dump @ 89f9a1e6-f84f-4c5d-b1c1-43e771fb0981:8

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 ()
89f9a1e6-f84f-4c5d-b1c1-43e771fb0981:8 ServiceUnavailable

(Filename: ./Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

0 Likes 0 ·
franklinchen avatar image franklinchen Kumar commented ·

Hey @Kumar , as seth suggested, you need to use Http capture tool to collect request and check request payload and response. If you use the collect request payload and send it using Postman, it will be helpful to diagnostic and troubleshoot your issue. Sometime, the is sue is caused by Unity editor or your environment. If you are still stuck, please share request details, like custom id string, titleId, Unity version.

0 Likes 0 ·
Kumar avatar image Kumar franklinchen commented ·

Tittle id C49B8 I've tried Unity 2018.1 and 2019.1.7f1 all giving same 400 error ,I've tried wampp(local host) also nothing works, Actually it was working fine but suddenly stopped

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Kumar avatar image Kumar Kumar commented ·

I've tried PlayFabSettings.TitleId = "C49B8"; this and also playfab extension but both are giving same error

HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ Kumar commented ·

It is strange because after I import extension, login into my account and set my title ID in the extension. I have made a successfull login API call.

You may also delete the SDK and try to re-install it.

400 bad request usually is casued by the error syntax in the request, pleas compare your actual project with the sample project you have posted.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.