question

Wonderland avatar image
Wonderland asked

"Player data updates per request" graph show 2 update request

I request client-server to empty function and the "Player data updates per request" graph show 2 update request.

is it possible?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Hi, do you mean the graph in [Settings] -> [Limits] -> [Player data updates per request] ? If so, I think this is a graph that shows the usage history of the past 24 hours. So this "2 update request" you see is probably not related to the client-server empty function you requested. Maybe you requested player data updates with 2 key/values pairs over the past 24 hours and it's recorded in there.

9 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Wonderland avatar image Wonderland commented ·

No. I specifically did not make any requests besides and got the following results

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan Wonderland commented ·

Hi, I believe what the graph showed is not the result of your request, the graph shows the current usage (number of player data key/value pairs which may be updated in a single request). And, can you provide us your title id for us to take a look?

0 Likes 0 ·
Wonderland avatar image Wonderland Citrus Yan commented ·

title id 12BF

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.