question

Brian Jensen avatar image
Brian Jensen asked

Not Authorized to edit Members of groups within my Dashboard

Groups > Add Member > Put in info and I get a Not Authorized error trying to remove a member from a group does the same thing. I am however able to create and delete entire groups. Only happens with Title: 9C30A Ran a new one didn't have the issue.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Brian Jensen avatar image Brian Jensen commented ·

When I try to send an invite it is telling me I don't have some policy. I'm on the Dashboard, why do I need a policy?

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan Brian Jensen commented ·

Hi Brian, I have informed our product team to take a look, thanks for your feedback. Any updates will let you know:)

1 Like 1 ·

1 Answer

·
franklinchen avatar image
franklinchen answered

Hi @Brian Jensen,

It looks like you have made many modifications to title's global entity policy. Some of those changes may be interfering with the ability to make changes to groups. Specifically, it looks like you removed this policy item:

{
    "Action": "*",
    "Effect": "Allow",
    "Resource": "*--*",
    "Principal": {
      "ChildOf": {
        "EntityType": "namespace",
        "EntityId": "BA31E975E1941EDE"
      }
    },
    "Comment": "The default allow title in namespace full access",
    "Condition": {
      "CallingEntityType": "title"
    }
  },

You can return it back and everything should work agian.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Brian Jensen avatar image Brian Jensen commented ·

Thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.