question

Tech Breakthrough avatar image
Tech Breakthrough asked

New Account created when success login with another account

So this really weird issue started happening a few days ago, when i login to the playfab account in game, instead of using the logged in account, it creates a new account and then saves any game data to that account instead.

The account i've been using has been around for 200+ days so it worked all the way up until a few days ago, now now matter what, it always creates a new player and saves it to that player when i log in.

I've tried creating new accounts and linking those but i get the same result.

What... the... heck?

Player DataAccount Management
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Tech Breakthrough avatar image Tech Breakthrough commented ·

On another note, i've also tried updating to the most recent SDK and playfab editor extension version (which when i grabbed from the playfab repo, in game, it still states it's not the latest), still no change.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Tech Breakthrough avatar image
Tech Breakthrough answered

Alright never mind, this was my fault, a recent change in the login creds usage :P feel free to delete/close this.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.