question

Rahul Patil avatar image
Rahul Patil asked

TitleId Not a Member??,TitleId to which you are not a member??

i create a titleid but it says titleid to which you are not a member?? how to solve this issue??

you are using a titleid to which you are not a member ?? how to solve this issue?? i m writing a title id original but it says title id is not a memeber??

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Where did you get this error? Could you please provide the error message and other detailed info?

In addition, TitleId is a string that unique identifier for the title. It is generated by PlayFab. I’m not sure what you mean. But we are unable to create it by ourselves. When a title has been selected, we can navigate to [Settings] -> [API Features] to find it.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rahul Patil avatar image Rahul Patil commented ·

@Sarah Zhang i m trying last 6 to 7 hour but it says titleid to which you are not a member??help??

0 Likes 0 ·
capture.png (19.7 KiB)
sssssdd.png (12.5 KiB)
Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang Rahul Patil commented ·

Please click the "-OVERRIDE_" and a dropdown menu will appear, then you can choose your studio in your need. After that, you can choose your title in the same way.

0 Likes 0 ·
jesuschristensrealeiamgod avatar image jesuschristensrealeiamgod commented ·

@JesusChristIAMGOD

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.