question

Brian Jensen avatar image
Brian Jensen asked

ListGroupMembers Display Names

Is GetEntityProfilesRequest the best option for getting the Display names of Entities. I playerpref the entityID to the username but this only works locally or while the user is online. Invites to the group while offline would not lead to the playerpref getting setup. Is there a way to get the Displaynames without using excessive calls. As per example a Group can have 1000 members, but you can only get 25 profiles at a time. If someone decided to use a different computer I'd have to request all 1000, 25 at a time in some coroutine to limit the api calls. I would imagine that number of calls frequently would be a problem.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Hi Brian, can you explain to me what are you trying to achieve? I mean give me some kind of context so I can better understand your question and give your proper suggestions, thanks:)

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.